Now you can send out invitations to enter your contest!
You have the option of importing email addresses one at a time or upload your list via a CSV file. Plus you’ll have the ability to customize the invite including who the email is coming from, the subject line and the message which can include merge values.
How does it work?
You can schedule your contest invitations to enter your contest at the beginning of your giveaway or a few days or weeks into your contest – the choice is up to you.
What are the mail merge values?
Mail merge values will allow you to customize the contest invitation for each recipient. You have a few options to choose from including, first name, last name, contest name, and contest url.
How can I get more people to participate in my contest?
Inviting people to enter your contest is a no-brainer, but why not add extra incentive by gifting them with some bonus points before they ever visit your contest. To do this use the import contestants feature.
Be sure to include “Viral Share Entry“:
We create a custom tracking link that you can ask your contestants to share (Twitter, Facebook, Google+) to enter your contest. The link allows us to track and enter your contestants, plus it’s a great way to promote your contest!
Whats the difference between invites and sign ups?
Along with the option to send invites to people to enter your contest we also have an option for people to sign-up to be notified when your contest starts. For more information about sign ups, please check out this post.
Additional Contest TIPS:
- Combine Entry Methods: You have 30 different entry methods to choose from – add as many as you like!
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you’ve run a Rewards Fuel contest previously and you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location, device used and Influencer score. Consider reaching out to the influencers that have entered your previous contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Video marketing: Our #hashtag contests for Instagram will create user generated video and photo content for your website.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.