Now you can easily publish a contest to your Facebook page tabs!
UPDATE: November 2018
This feature is temporarily unavailable due to recent Facebook API changes. We are working diligently to add this tool back to our list – check back here for updates!
Setting up Publish a Contest to Facebook Page Tabs:
After you create your contest, it’s easy to publish your contest to Facebook Page Tabs. All we need is your permission to connect to your Facebook page.
There are two ways you can set this up:
- From your accounts page
- Directly from the promotions bar which is located on your contest settings page.
Once you have connected your Facebook pages, you have some options for publishing.
- Page: Choose the page you wish to publish to. Please note that you can only publish one contest to one page at a time.
- Tab label: Add the name of your contest to the tab label feature, or allow the default name of ‘contest’ to appear.
- Position: Choose the placement of your tab.
- Publish: Choose the date you would like your tab to appear; immediately or when your contest starts.
- Remove: Have us automatically remove the tab from Facebook when your contest ends.
Questions, comments or suggestions? Shoot us off an email at [email protected]
- Combine Entry Methods: You have 30 different entry methods to choose from – add as many as you like!
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Video marketing: Our #hashtag contests for Instagram will create user generated video and photo content for your website.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: One of our greatest marketing tools!Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.