Content creators love Patreon and we love helping content creators with Patreon marketing. This is why we’ve created a contest template designed to quickly and easily get more Patreon supporters.
- How to get more supporters on Patreon
- Log in to your Rewards Fuel account – if you don’t have one yet, sign-up and choose our Promoter Pro Package.
- Crete a contest, click the ‘Next > entry methods’ button. Choose ‘Support on Patreon.’ If you need more details about creating your contest you can check out this post.
- Creation is simple, just copy and paste your Patreon URL into the entry method form.
- Once you have the right profile, click add entry method.
- Your contest now includes Support on Patreon as an entry method.
This is how Support on Patreon will appear to contestants
Please keep in mind that we offer the most customizable contests, you may change the way your contest looks. Change: fonts, colors, background images, countdown clocks, add videos, HTML, CSS and much much more. To see first hand please check out our contest demo page.
Plan needed for to use Support on Patreon
All plans can be upgraded or downgraded at anytime. One paid plan may be used on as many websites as you like. Create as many contests as you like, pick as many winners as you like.
- Contest TIPS:
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from – add as many as you like!
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Promote it: 22 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: One of our greatest marketing tools! Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- People who used Support on Pateron also like
- Review us entry Learn more about getting more reviews.
- Subscribe on Youtube: How to get subscribers on Youtube fast.
- Follow on Soundcloud: How to get more followers on Soundcloud.
- Follow on MixCloud: Get more Mixcloud followers.
Questions, comments, suggestions about getting more Patreon supporters? Please let us know in the comments below, or by email at [email protected].