Visit A Website Entry: How to Boost Website Traffic
Nothing drives traffic to your website faster than a great giveaway! That’s why we created the contest template called ‘Visit Website Entry’. You encourage your audience to a visit a web page to enter and we keep track of who visits and automatically enter them into your contest.
“Ask your followers to visit your website to enter to win your contest – Rewards Fuel will keep track of all your contestants for you. “
- Multiple winners: Give away as many prizes to as many different winners as you like.
- Send out Invites: Send invitations to enter your contest to your your email.
- Add videos: Stand out by styling your contest with videos, GIFS or images.
- Locations: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest.
- Statistics: Discover geographic and demographic information about your contestants.
- Print or email your contest statistic reports at any time.
- Copy a contest: save time and copy the framework of a previous contest.
How to Create a Contest with Visit a Website Entry:
- Choose ‘Visit Entry’ when you reach the entry method stage of your contest.
- Copy and past a link to the URL you want visited, add a description and some points to complete.
That’s it! To further incentivize engagement on your website consider adding:
Additional Contest Tips:
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
If you have any questions about this article “Visit A Website Entry: How to Boost Website Traffic” please shoot us an email at [email protected]