We’re excited to announce a new integration with ZAPIER, the platform that allows you to “connect your apps and automate workflows.”
This integration means that almost anything can be an entry into your next contest. Ask contestants to complete a survey with SurveyMonkey, gather information using WooFoo, generate leads in SalesForce and more.
We’ve built two connections to start, a Zapier trigger and a Zapier action.
Getting started with Zapier contests.
Step 1: Connect to our Zapier integration
You can find our integration for Zapier here. You can set up new contestants as a trigger and have us post data to Zapier. Or you can set up an entry method on and use any.
Step 2: Create a Zapier entry method
Select Zapier entry, and give the action a name. The action name you will see show up later in Zapier
Choose what you want the action to be called
Connect to Rewards Fuel on Zapier and select the action you named in the previous step
Have new contestants be used as trigger is simple
- Combine Entry Methods: You have 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Collaborate: Benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Video marketing: Our #hashtag contests for Instagram will create user-generated video and photo content for your website.
- Promote it: 23 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: One of our greatest marketing tools! Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.