Listen for the ‘phrase that pays’ and be caller #9 to win! We’ve all heard these contests on the radio over the years because they provide a powerful incentive for listeners to tune in to win. Times have changed a lot, but radio stations still need listeners and therefore often run contests very similar to this. That’s why we’ve created a modern version of the ‘listen to win’ contest, the incentive is still the same, ask listeners to listen for the ‘phrase that pays’ but rather than texting or calling to enter, you’re listeners will enter the phrase via your website, thereby creating valuable engagement, increasing traffic and gathering vital listener statistics.
Introducing Listen and Win Contests
Listen and Win contests require your audience to know the phrase that pays from listening to your broadcast. Once they have the phrase they can visit your website (or use our hosted page) to enter it.
After entering the correct phrase your listeners will be entered to win your prize and encouraged to enter again to improve their odds of winning. You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from including asking listeners to follow on Instagram or Facebook, subscribe to your newsletter or YouTube channel, leave a comment on a blog post and more.
Try our Listen and Win demo contest. The phrase that pays is radioTwitter contests by Rewards Fuel
- Listen and Win Contests Include:
- Full contest statistics you can access during or after your contest.
- Pre-made templates or customize your contest by changing colors, fonts, images or style it with CSS.
- Send customizable confirmation emails automatically.
- Responsive design that looks great from mobile to desktop.
- Schedule your contest start or stop times.
- Quick and easy set-up with hands-on customer service.
- Automatic or manual winner picking.
- Unlimited phrases that pay, use one code or unique codes per person.
- Creating a Listen and Win contest:
- Sign in: Visit www.RewardsFuel.com and choose ‘create a contest’. Don’t have an account yet? Sign-up and choose the Promoter Pro plan.
- Creating your contest: From your home screen, choose ‘Listen and Win’ contest, next you’ll be prompted to add a name, description, start/ end dates and the details of your contest prize by adding videos, or images.
- What it looks like to start a contest
- Add the code(s): Add the phrase that pays or what you want contestants to submit to enter to win your contest.
- Choose the number of entries they receive for entering the correct code.
- Add additional entry methods: We have over 30 entry methods to choose from, including SoundCloud, Spotify, Snapchat, YouTube, entry and many more.
We’ve been fortunate to work with some great Radio Stations and Podcasters
- Additional features included in Listen and win contests:
- Display your contest anywhere: Place your contest on your website or use our hosted page. If you use WordPress, our plugin makes running contests simple.
- Customize the layout: Choose from multiple themes, colour options, images, videos or style it with CSS.
- Send out invitations to your contest
- Statistics: Discover demographic and geographic information about your contestants
- Location: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest
- Contest Reports: Export your contest statistics at any time to a professional PDF
- Automatic winner picking
- Notifications: Send and customize notifications to your contestants if you choose.
Questions or comments? Shoot us an email at info@RewardsFuel.com.