Need more followers on Linkedin? Now it’s easier than ever to get more Linkedin followers and connections by adding incentive with a Rewards Fuel contest.
According to marketing expert Neil Patel LinkedIn is incredibly effective for B2B lead generation and has shown to be the highest producer of leads in the social media marketing market. In fact, research states that 80% of social media leads for B2B are generated on LinkedIn!
These numbers are why we’ve created a contest template that makes it fast and simple for you to build your connections and followers on Linkedin.
How contests help
You’ve probably seen contests hosted directly on social media sites such as Facebook or Instagram, and while these giveaways are ok for a quick engagement boost, it’s not overly effective to leave all that action on one soon-to-be-forgotten post. It’s much more beneficial to create a contest on your website (or use Rewards Fuel’s hosted contest page) and use social media to drive contestants to your giveaway page.
Not only will you boost website traffic, but you’ll be creating engagement and benefiting from boosting multiple marketing channels with just one contest or giveaway. In fact, you have over 34 different entry methods you can choose from when creating your contest.
“Ask your network to follow you on Linkedin to enter to win your contest – Rewards Fuel will pick your winners, send notifications and keep track of your contestants for you.”
Your giveaway comes with detailed contest statistics that you can print or email at any time, a digital prize tool to avoid shipping costs, locations targeting so you can reach your ideal audience, rules templates if needed, and winner picking options.
- LinkedIn Contest Features Include:
- Easy contest display: Place your contest on your website or use our hosted page. If you use WordPress, the Rewards Fuel plugin makes running contests simple.
- Choose to have contestants follow your company page or your personal Linkedin profile to enter to win. Plus invite them to enter again by choosing from over 30 different entry methods such as subscribe to your newsletter or YouTube channel, follow you on Instagram, like your Facebook page etc.
- Automate everything including winner picking (if you choose) send notifications, start and end dates and more.
- Multiple winners: Our multiple winners tool allows you to give away multiple prizes to multiple winners over multiple days. This is a great tool for building momentum, excitement and awareness.
- Add points: Prioritize your entry methods by including points to your contest. Your contestants will be inspired to enter multiple times to increase their chances of winning by gaining additional points.
- Statistics: Discover demographic and geographic information about your contestants including age, gender, location, device used to enter and more.
- Location: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest. You can even block specific IP addresses from entering if you choose.
- Contest Reports: Export your contest statistics to a professional PDF that you can print or email at any time.
- Digital Prizes: Avoid shipping costs and use the digital prize tool. That means no shipping costs or hassle, this allows you to run contests giving away tickets, software, videos, audio links, photos, gift cards and anything else that is uploadable up to 100 megabytes.
- Rules: Use our automatic rules generator.
- Customize the layout: Choose from multiple themes, colour options, images, videos or style it with CSS.
Get more Linkedin Followers in 5 Easy Steps:
- Log in to your Rewards Fuel account – if you don’t have one yet, sign-up and choose our Promoter Pro Package.
- Follow the directions on this video and blog post until you reach the ‘Add more entry methods’ step.
- Choose ‘ Follow on LinkedIn’.
4. Copy and paste your person profile URL, or company URL into the entry method and click the purple verify button.
5. Add a description, change the number of entry points if you like then click “Add entry.”
- LinkedIn Contest Tips:
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 34 different entry methods to choose from – add as many as you like!
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Promote it: 23 contest websites who will promote your contest. The majority of these sites are dedicated to pointing their visitors in the right direction by providing links to contests, giveaways and sweepstakes. That means with each submission, not only will you be promoting your sweepstakes and giveaways, but you’ll be driving traffic to your website and increasing your SEO score.
- Viral Share Entry: One of our greatest marketing tools! Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
LinkedIn Contest FAQs
- Will this help me get more followers on LinkedIn?
- Yes, this adds incentive for people to follow you or your company on LinkedIn.
- Can I run this for my personal page or my company pages?
- Yes, this works for both company and personal pages.
- Can I export my new followers?
- Yes, you can use CSV export, which will allow you to export your new subscribers and import them anywhere you like
Get inspired and check out these great contest marketing examples and case studies–> Success stories
Questions, comments or suggestions about how to get more followers on LinkedIn? Shoot us an email at info@RewardsFuel.com or get started on a contest today by signing up–> here or downloading our plugin–> here.
How Student Price card gained over 39,000 contest entries: Plus got a ton of app downloads and greatly improved their followings on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook using the ‘form first’ contest template.
How one contest gained over 9000 new followers on YouTube Facebook Instagram and their Newsletters.
Video Voting Contests: Ask your fans to vote on your videos to win- check out this great example from Wicked Bionic, WGN America and the Blue Bloods Tv series.
A Guide to Winning with Contest Marketing: Create a contest and watch your leads, followers, subscribers and sales grow.