Newsletter to entry is one of our most popular entry methods. In fact we’ve seen recent contest holders, collaborate on a contest to gather over 2,000 new email subscribers.
That is why we’ve teamed up with Campaign Monitor to help you grow your mailing list.
We’ll handle the technical aspects of double opting-in of all new subscribers and automatically publish them to your desired list(s) via Campaign Monitor’s API.
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to connect your Campaign Monitor email account with Rewards Fuel.
How to grow your Campaign Monitor mailing list in 7 steps.
- Log in to your Rewards Fuel account and choose “visit the account page“. Don’t have an account yet? Sign-up by choosing our Promoter Pro plan.
- Click on connect your Campaign Monitor account.
- Create a contest
- Add newsletter entry and choose “Auto Export”
- Select the list(s) you want the new email to go to.
- Add some entry points – here’s why.
- Continue adding entry methods or move forward to adding more information about your prize.
Explainer video – a little dated, we’re updating this soon
- Contest TIPS:
- Combine Entry Methods: You have 30 different entry methods to choose from, so add as many as you like!
- Collaborate: Benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Generate winners throughout your contest: Let the world know you’re running a contest where people are actually winning.
- Viral Share Entry: One of our greatest marketing tools!Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest
Questions, comments or suggestions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – we love hearing all feedback.
Add incentive to actions that matter, click here to get started on a contest today.