Ready to gather new leads, increase your followers and boost your sales with contests?
We’ll show you how to create a contest to build your newsletter, YouTube and social media accounts, drive traffic, gather reviews and create user generated content. Let’s get started…
If this is your first visit to our site, please take a look at the contest packages available and sign-up.
Once that is complete, you’re ready to create a contest. You have the option of using our hosted contest page or embed your contest on your WordPress website, by installing our WordPress plugin.
2. Next you’re ready to create a contest
3. Feel free to add as many entry methods as you like into your contest:
- Contest Features Include:
- Copy a contest: save time and copy the framework of a previous contest.
- Multiple winners: Give away as many prizes to as many different winners as you like.
- Facebook Tabs: Publish your contest to a Facebook Tab.
- Send out Invites: Send invitations to enter your contest to your your email.
- Add videos: Stand out by styling your contest with videos, GIFS or images.
- Locations: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest.
- Statistics: Discover geographic and demographic information about your contestants.
- Print or email your contest statistic reports at any time.
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location and device used. Consider reaching out to the influencers that enter your contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
Promote your Contest:
If you have any questions or comments on how to create a contest please send us an email at email@example.com.