Ready to boost your business with contests? We’ll show you how to create a contest to build your newsletter, YouTube and social media accounts. Plus contest marketing will create engagement, user generated content and as a result drive traffic and sales!
If this is your first visit to our site, please take a look at the contest packages available and sign-up.
Once that is complete, you’re ready to learn how to create a contest. You have the option of using our hosted contest page or embed your contest on your WordPress website, by installing our WordPress plugin.
How to Create a Contest:
Add as many entry methods as you like into your contest:
- Facebook Like entry
- Visit entry
- Effortless entry
- Viral Share entry
- Youtube Subscribe entry
- Watch Youtube video entry
- Follow on Spotify
- Instagram Follow entry
- Insta #Tag entry
- Twitter Follow entry
- Retweet entry
- Reply entry
- Newsletter entry
- List keeper entry
- WordPress Comment entry
- Form entry
- Question entry
- Follow on Snapchat
- Favorite on Etsy
- Shopify review entry
- Visit our Etsy Shop
- Install our app
- Take action entry
- Zapier entry
- File upload entry
- Follow on Soundcloud
- Post engagement
- Mixcloud Follow
- Follow on Twitch
- Tumblr Follow
- Copy a contest: save time and copy the framework of a previous contest.
- Multiple winners: Give away as many prizes to as many different winners as you like.
- Facebook Tabs: Publish your contest to a Facebook Tab.
- Send out Invites: Send invitations to enter your contest to your your email.
- Add videos: Stand out by styling your contest with videos, GIFS or images.
- Locations: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest.
- Statistics: Discover geographic and demographic information about your contestants.
- Print or email your contest statistic reports at any time.
Promote your Contest:
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location and device used. Consider reaching out to the influencers that enter your contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
If you have any questions or comments on how to create a contest please send us an email at [email protected]