Pre-Promote your Contest with our latest feature – a countdown clock!
Before your contest starts it’s helpful to pre-promote your giveaway and build anticipation for the start date. Your contest creator now includes a countdown clock which tells your audience when the contest begins and lets them sign-up to be notified of the start date by email.
How do I see my contest sign-ups?
You’ll see everyone who has signed up in the settings page of your contest.
How do I get people to sign up?
Promote your contest early with a blog post, social media, newsletter or with the assistance of an influencer campaign. No website or time to create a blog post? No problem, try sending out your hosted contest page, here’s a look at a contest demo.
How can I get more people to visit my contest?
Try our contest invitation tool, and send invites to enter your contest.
Additional Contest TIPS:
- Combine Entry Methods: You have 30 different entry methods to choose from – add as many as you like!
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you’ve run a Rewards Fuel contest previously and you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location, device used and influence score. Consider reaching out to the influencers that have entered your previous contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Video marketing: Our #hashtag contests for Instagram will create user generated video and photo content for your website.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
Questions or comments? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.