Adding contest entry points to your giveaway is a great way of providing incentive to your contestants to enter multiple times!
“The more points you assign to an entry method the higher the priority that entry method becomes when contestants are choosing how to enter your contest.”
In the image below you can see that gaining newsletter subscribers and Instagram followers was the highest priority for the contest holder. Share entry was also given top points due to it’s strength as a promotional tool. In fact we recommend adding the viral share entry method into all of your contests.
The more contest entry points a contestant gains, the higher their odds of winning your prize. Think about contest entry points being similar to lotto tickets. If you buy one, your odds of winning are 1 in 1000 but if you buy two tickets, now your odds of winning are 2 in 1000 (or 1 in 500).
You’ll see the option to add points to each entry method as you add them in to the creation of your contest.
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you’ve run a Rewards Fuel contest previously and you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location, device used and Klout score. Consider reaching out to the influencers that have entered your previous contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Video marketing: Our #hashtag contests for Instagram will create user generated video and photo content for your website.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
Questions, comments, suggestions? Please let us know in the comments below, or by email at [email protected].