Want to increase engagement on Facebook? We have a solution for you – Facebook page contest entry! This entry method is free to use across all plans.
“Ask your Facebook fans or friends to comment, share or like your Facebook post to enter to win your contest”
Getting started is easy – if this is your first visit to our site, please take a look at the contest packages available and sign-up. Once that is complete, you’re ready to create your contest and increase engagement on Facebook.
You have the option of using our hosted contest page or you can embed your contest on your WordPress website – please take a moment to install our WordPress plugin.
Next, you’re ready to create your Contest and Increase Engagement on Facebook:
When you reach the ‘add more entry methods’ stage – simply choose:
- Facebook methods: Post engagement and Facebook Like entry.
- The next screen will ask you to enter your post URL : please follow the instructions here.
- Add instructions: What would you like people to do? Like, comment or share your post? Describe how you would like contestants to engage with your Facebook post.
- Enter button text: Contestants need to click the button to finalize this entry. You can modify the text to say whatever you want or stick to our default which says ‘I’ve done what you asked’.
You’re ready to move forward with adding more entry methods, styling your contest and adding your prize(s).
If you have any questions or comments on how to create a contest please send us an email at email@example.com – we’ll create your contest for you free of charge.
Note: Our system cannot verify that people take this action, as requiring an engagement is against Facebook’s terms. However, contestants serious about winning your contest will follow through with these actions, which will no doubt increase your engagement on Facebook
- Combine Entry Methods: There are over 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you’ve run a Rewards Fuel contest previously and you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location and device used. Consider reaching out to the influencers that have entered your previous contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Promote it: 23 contest websites who will promote your contest.