We’re happy to announce our newest integration partner Aweber! Now you can easily boost your Aweber email marketing with contests.
“Simply ask your followers to sign-up to your Aweber newsletter to enter your contest, and we’ll keep track of all your contestants for you!”
Aweber Features Include:
Using contests to grow your newsletter list is one of our most successful entry methods; in fact a recent collaboration between contest holders produced over 2000 new email subscriptions with just one contest.
Setting up your contest to boost Aweber email marketing is quick and easy:
- Login to Rewards Fuel and head to your accounts page.
- Choose Aweber via the drop down menu ‘connect mailing lists.’
3. Login and authenticate Rewards Fuel.
Next, you’re ready to create a contest:
Ask your followers to subscribe to your Aweber newsletter to enter your contest, our system ensures everyone who enters is double opted-in and willing to receive your newsletters. When contestants complete the entry they will automatically be added to your Aweber newsletter.
- Customizing your double opt in email
- Sending out invitations to your contest
- Add you current newsletter subscribers to your contest
- Export newsletter entries automatically to your email lists.
- Statistics: Discover demographic and geographic information about your contestants
- Location: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest
- Contest Reports: Export your contest statistics at any time to a professional PDF
Your contest is completely customizable, feel free to try out our demo to learn more.
You’re now ready to grow your Aweber newsletter list by creating a contest with Rewards Fuel – get started today!
- Combining Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Collaborate: Benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
Questions, comments or suggestions? Send us an email at [email protected] – we love to hear all feedback.