By collaborating to on their contest marketing efforts they gained some impressive statistics.
- Newsletter subscribers: 942
- Instagram followers: 1,051
- Facebook likes: 797
- YouTube Views: 1,666
Combined Floyd’s of Leadville and Snek Cycling grew their following online:
David Mason from Best Slopes Designs was the creator of the marketing giveaway:
“Floyd’s and Snek partnered up for the campaign to utilize their fan bases and existing lists to further expand their subscribers and presence. We promoted the contest via a 3 week Facebook ad campaign and our email lists through an announcement.”
- A great prize: By teaming up they were able to create not one but two great prize packages including a variety of brand products and a combined value near $1000.
- Points: The team awarded the most amount of points to the marketing platforms they wanted to see the most gains; Instagram follow, newsletter sign-up and visit their websites. Contestants are then motivated to enter multiple times to increase their chances of wining by gaining more points into the marketing giveaway.
- Share Entry: This is your secret weapon! They’ve called it ‘refer a friend’ and is a great way to organically promote a contest. When contestants choose this entry method, they’ll share a custom tracking link that’s easily distributed via email or social networks allowing Rewards Fuel to track any new contestants that enter. When a new entry is confirmed from this tracking link, the person sharing the link will receive entry point(s) into your contest improving their odds of winning.
- Visit Entry: This entry method is re-named as ‘view Sneks cycling products’ and ‘View Floyd’s CBD products’. This awards points to contestants for visiting a website, boosting traffic, awareness and increasing conversions.
Key contest marketing takeaways:
The team now have in-depth statistics of their contestants so they can better re-target in future marketing campaigns and contests. Statistics are including in the Promoter and Promoter Pro packages and include:
- Device used
- Traffic sources
Plus at any time during a contest there is the option to print, or email professional PDF reports of the statistics.
David from Best Slopes Designs wrote more on his experience using Rewards Fuel on our WordPress plugin page. Read more —> HERE
Questions, comments, suggestions or looking to collaborate on a contest – shoot us an email to info@RewardsFuel.com.