File upload entry is now live! This means you can create engagement and user generated content by asking your followers to upload a file to enter your contest.
And/or any other type of file you can think of giving you tons of options!
We’ve created this new entry method to include some great features too:
- Download your contestant’s files once the contest is over or at any point during your contest.
- You can choose to have your followers upload multiple files (up to a maximum of your choice).
- Allow contestants to upload files over a period of time e.g. upload a file once a day, a file a week, a file a month. etc.
- Login: Visit www.RewardsFuel.com and choose ‘create a contest’: Don’t have an account yet? Sign-up and choose our Promoter Pro package.
- Describe your contest: You’ll be prompted to add a name, description, start and end dates and pictures.
- Add entry methods: We have over 25 different entry methods, choose as many as you like including ‘file upload entry’.
- Choose your file and upload options: Upload one or multiple files, the type of files and how many a files a contestant can upload.
- Add a description: Explain to your contestants what type of file you are looking for.
- Next add entry points: The more points you add to the entry method the more of a priority you’re placing on the entry method.
If you have any questions or comments please send us an email at [email protected] – we’ll create your contest for you free of charge.
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 25 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you’ve run a Rewards Fuel contest previously and you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location, device used and Klout score. Consider reaching out to the influencers that have entered your previous contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
Ps – Our blog has tons of great tips and tricks including how to add multiple winners to your contest, publish your contest to Facebook tabs, or how you can send out invitations to your giveaway as well.