Dream of larger, engaged newsletter lists?
You may already add incentive to joining your newsletter list (save 10%, download a whitepaper, etc), but if you want to really boost your email subscribers; one of the most effective ways is to use MailChimp contest integration, sweepstakes and giveaways.
“Now you can say “sign up for my newsletter to enter my contest”
We take care of all the details, including double opt-in and the export process to MailChimp, (or if you wish Aweber, iContact, Vertical Response, Constant Contact, and Campaign Monitor.)
- Login: Visit www.RewardsFuel.com and choose ‘create a contest’: Don’t have an account yet? Sign-up and choose any one of our contest packages.
- Create your contest: From your home screen you’ll be prompted to add a name, description, start/ end dates and your videos, GIF’s or images.
- Add your entry methods: We have 30 entry methods to choose from, choose ‘newsletter entry’ and follow the prompts which ask you to describe your newsletter etc.
- Optional: Choose where you want your newsletter exported to e.g. export MailChimp.
- Optional: Customize the double opt-in email (from, subject, message).
- Next add entry points: The more points you add to the entry method the more of a priority you’re placing on the entry method.
Setting up Mailchimp Newsletter Entry is simple:
This is what it looks like to your audience (please note: you can customize almost everything about it including language, colors, and fonts).Video voting contest
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you’ve run a Rewards Fuel contest previously and you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location, and device used. Consider reaching out to the influencers that have entered your previous contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Target locations: Block or target certain locations from entering your contest.
Newsletter entry FAQs
- How are entries counted?
- When the contestants click on the entry double opt in link we count their entry and automatically export them to your MailChimp list(s).
- Are there any other MailChimp related entry methods?
- Yes, we also have List keeper entry for MailChimp, this give your MailChimp list incentive to stay on your list.
- Is this verified?
- Yes we verify all newsletter entries via double opt in.
- Can I export my new subscribers in other ways?
- Yes, you can use CSV export, which will allow you to export your new subscribers and import them anywhere you like