Dream of larger, engaged newsletter lists?
You may already add incentive to joining your newsletter list (save 10%, download a whitepaper, etc), but if you want to really boost your email subscribers; one of the most effective ways is to use mailchimp contest integration, sweepstakes and giveaways.
“Now you can say “sign up for my newsletter to enter my contest”
We take care of all the details for you, including double opt-in and the export process to MailChimp, (or if you wish Aweber, iContact, Vertical Response, Constant Contact, and Campaign Monitor.)
Setting up Mailchimp Newsletter Entry is simple:
- Login: Visit www.RewardsFuel.com and choose ‘create a contest’: Don’t have an account yet? Sign-up and choose any one of our contest packages.
- Create your contest: From your home screen you’ll be prompted to add a name, description, start/ end dates and your videos, GIF’s or images.
- Add your entry methods: We have 30 entry methods to choose from, choose ‘newsletter entry’ and follow the prompts which ask you to describe your newsletter etc.
- Next add entry points: The more points you add to the entry method the more of a priority you’re placing on the entry method.
Check our quick tutorial video to get started:
This is what it looks like to your audience (please note: you can customize almost everything about it including language, colors, and fonts).Social media contests by Rewards Fuel
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you’ve run a Rewards Fuel contest previously and you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location, device used and Klout score. Consider reaching out to the influencers that have entered your previous contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Target locations: Block or target certain locations from entering your contest.
Questions, comments or suggestions? Shoot us an email at [email protected]
Ps- Short on time or need a hand setting up your first contest? We’ll help create it for you, free of charge.