Mailchimp ‘List Keeper Entry’ gives you a great new option to add incentive and keep subscribers on your newsletter. Most people focus only on growing their lists, however, we think it’s important to focus on both newsletter growth and newsletter retention, which is why we created ‘MailChimp List Keeper entry’. This new feature automatically enters everyone on your Mailchimp newsletter into your contest.
“Now you can say, everyone on our newsletter list is entered to win our contest- Rewards Fuel will keep track of all your contestants for you.“An example of a contest. Modify entry methods, images, fonts, colours, gifs, videos and more.See more demos.
How to set-up MailChimp List Keeper: Keep Subscribers on Your MailChimp Newsletter
- Log in to your Rewards Fuel account – if you don’t have one yet, sign-up and choose our Promoter Pro Package.
- Connect your MailChimp newsletter account to Rewards Fuel and choose the lists you want to add incentive for people to be on. Rewards Fuel will scan through your options and automatically enter your subscribers into your contest for you. (Follow the instructions (till 1:40) in the video below.)
- Next, you’ll begin creating your contest, you’ll be asked to name your giveaway, choose a start and end date, create a prize etc.
- Choose your entry methods including ‘List Keeper Entry’.
- Add more entry methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from, we also suggest adding ‘viral share entry‘ which will help to organically promote your contest.
Modify your Features:
- Add points: Adding contest entry points to your giveaway is a great way of providing incentive to your contestants to enter multiple times.
- Notifications: Choose to notify subscribers (or not) via an email that includes a link back to the contest where they can enter in other ways.
- Add a link: You have the option to include a link to join your list if they are not already on it. New subscribers will automatically be added to your contest for you.
- Give away digital prizes: That means no shipping costs and no hassle.
- Locations: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest.
- Statistics: Discover geographic and demographic information about your contestants.
- Print or email your contest statistic reports at any time.
- Copy a contest: save time and copy the framework of a previous contest.
- Multiple winners: Give away as many prizes to as many different winners as you like.
- Send out Invites: Send invitations to enter your contest to additional contestants.
The contestants will see the following notification after they enter:
Question or comments about MailChimp ‘List Keeper’? Shoot us an email at [email protected], we can help you create your first contest free of charge.
Additional Contest TIPS:
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Video marketing: Our #hashtag contests for Instagram will create user-generated video and photo content for your website.
- Promote it: 21 contest websites who will promote your contest.