Here we grow again! We’ve added another email integration partner to our list– welcome Klaviyo! It’s easy to boost your list with a Klaviyo contest, simply ask your followers to ‘subscribe to your newsletter to win your contest’ and we’ll take care of the rest of the details for you!
- Double Opt-in: We double opt-in all emails as an entry into your contest. This means you can legally email everyone on your list due to the fact they are legitimate email addresses that the contestant has confirmed by clicking on a confirmation email.
- Customize your double opt in email
- Send out invitations to your contest
- Add you current newsletter subscribers to your contest
- Export newsletter entries automatically to Klaviyo email lists.
Setting up Newsletter Entry with Klaviyo contest:
- First obtain an api key from Klavio (instructions here) then add the API Key on the Rewards Fuel accounts page. Don’t have an account yet? Sign-up and choose any one of our paid contest packages.
Once you see the popup, paste the api key in and press “Add Key”
Now you will have the ability to select your Klaviyo contest list.
Select one or more lists of where you would like your new subscribers sent.
- Create your Klaviyo contest: From your home screen you’ll be prompted to add a name, description, start/ end dates and your videos, GIF’s or images.
- Add your entry methods: We have over 25 entry methods to choose from, choose ‘newsletter entry’ and follow the prompts which ask you to describe your newsletter etc.
- Next add entry points: The more points you add to the entry method the more of a priority you’re placing on the entry method.
If you have any questions or comments please send us an email at [email protected] – we’ll create your contest for you free of charge.
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you’ve run a Rewards Fuel contest previously and you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location and device used.. Consider reaching out to the influencers that have entered your previous contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Target locations: Block or target certain locations from entering your contest.