You could always add GIFs and photos to your contest but now you can add video to your contest as well!
With video marketing being a top priority for brands and content creators moving forward – this new feature couldn’t come at a better time!
In fact, there’s a few reasons why video needs to be a part of your marketing strategy moving forward:
- Facebook continues to develop “Facebook Watch’ platform for video creators: via Marketingland
- It’s expected that by 2020, videos will grab 80% of the total internet traffic: via Entrepreneur
- 95 percent of consumers retain communicated information through video, while only 10 percent retain information from reading: via Forbes
- Instagram launches IGTV for watching long form videos: via Techcrunch
Yep – it’s time to embrace the world of video! Here’s how you can add video to your contest.
- Login: Visit www.RewardsFuel.com and choose ‘create a contest’: Don’t have an account yet? Sign-up and choose any one of our contest packages.
- Create your contest: From your home screen you’ll be prompted to add a name, description, start/ end dates and your videos, GIF’s or images. Copy and paste the URL of your video from YouTube or Vimeo into the popup.
Your video will appear at the top of your contest. If you want to add more videos, remove a video or change its order, you can easily edit from the style editor.
If you have any questions or comments please send us an email at [email protected] – we’ll create your contest for you free of charge.
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 25 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you’ve run a Rewards Fuel contest previously and you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location, device used and Klout score. Consider reaching out to the influencers that have entered your previous contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
# Add Video to Your Contest
Ps – Our blog has tons of great tips and tricks including how to add multiple winners to your contest, publish your contest to Facebook tabs, or how you can send out invitations to your giveaway as well.