With video marketing being a top priority for many brands and content creators moving in 2020 – the ability to add videos is a must, therefore, we’ve added the ability to display videos in your contest.
You may add videos as part of a contest as an entry “Watch video entry” or embed them as part of your contest layout. We’ve included a demo of what a contest with a video can look like below.
Demo contest with a video
Contests are totally customizable with the ability to add or remove elements and to easily change colors or fonts.Rewards Fuel social media contests
- Facebook continues to develop “Facebook Watch’ platform for video creators: via Marketingland
- It’s expected that videos will grab 80% of the total internet traffic: via Entrepreneur
- 95 per cent of consumers retain communicated information through video, while only 10 per cent retain information from reading: via Forbes
Reasons why videos need to be a part of your marketing strategy moving forward:
- Login: Visit www.RewardsFuel.com and choose ‘create a contest’. Don’t have an account yet? Sign-up and choose any one of our contest packages.
- Create your contest: From your home screen, you’ll be prompted to add a name, description, start/ end dates and your videos, GIF’s or images.
- Copy and paste the URL of your video from YouTube or Vimeo into the pop-up.
Here’s how to add videos to your contest.
- Combine Entry Methods: There is over 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you’ve run a Rewards Fuel contest previously and you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location and device used. Consider reaching out to the influencers that have entered your previous contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Promote it: 22 contest websites who will promote your contest.