Newsletter Lead Generation is important – next to sales it’s quite often the most important priority for a business.
Many of us have used forms of incentive to help grow our lists. We commonly see calls to action like “Sign-up for our newsletter and receive a coupon or a discount“. It makes sense to add incentive to gaining new subscribers, but does it always have to be coupons or savings? Aren’t we training our customers to wait for a discount if we dangle savings as an incentive?
That’s why we love using contests to gain subscribers and why ‘newsletter entry’ is our most popular contest entry method. In fact a recent contest holder gained over 2200 new subscribers with just one contest.
“Ask your followers to join your newsletter to enter to win your contest – Rewards Fuel will keep track of all your contestants for you”
- Newsletter Lead Generation: We double opt-in all emails as an entry into your contest. This means you can legally email everyone on your list due to the fact that the contestant has clicked on a confirmation email.
- Customize your double opt in email
- Send out invitations to your contest
- Add you current newsletter subscribers to your contest
- Export newsletter entries automatically to your email lists.
- Statistics: Discover demographic and geographic information about your contestants
- Location: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest
- Contest Reports: Export your contest statistics at any time to a professional PDF
- Login: Visit www.RewardsFuel.com and choose ‘create a contest’. Don’t have an account yet? Sign-up and choose one of our contest packages.
- Create your contest: From your home screen you’ll be prompted to add a name, description, start/ end dates and your videos, GIF’s or images.
- Add your entry methods: We have over 30 entry methods to choose from, choose ‘newsletter entry’ and follow the prompts which ask you to describe your newsletter etc.
- Next add entry points: The more points you add to the entry method the more of a priority you’re placing on the entry method.
How do I receive the emails?
When you create the entry method you can choose to set-up automatic export to one of our newsletter integration partners.
- MailChimp: Check-out this blog post MailChimp featured us in.
- Vertical Response
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
Or export all of your subscribers to a CSV file which can easily be imported into almost any email program.
What does it look like?
Contests are totally flexible with the ability to add or remove elements, and to easily change colors or fonts. Below is a quick demonstration that includes newsletter entry.
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
Questions, comments or suggestions? Shoot us an email at [email protected]
Ps- Short on time or need a hand setting up your first contest? We’ll help create it for you, free of charge.