Tons of highly engaged newsletter subscribers is an amazing asset for any business. Which is why newsletter entry for lead generation is one of our most popular contest entry methods. Once contestants double opt into your list they will have a chance to win your contest, and you will have a new subscriber.
“Ask your followers to join your newsletter to enter to win your contest – Rewards Fuel will keep track of all your contestants for you”
Contests are totally customizable with the ability to easily change colors, fonts, images, videos, gifs and more.
How to set-up Newsletter Entry
- Login: Visit www.RewardsFuel.com and choose ‘create a contest’. Don’t have an account yet? Sign-up and choose one of our contest packages.
- Create your contest: From your home screen, you’ll be prompted to add a name, description, start/ end dates and your videos, GIF’s or images.
- Add your entry methods: We have over 30 entry methods to choose from, choose ‘newsletter entry’ and follow the prompts which ask you to describe your newsletter etc.
- Next add entry points: The more points you add to the entry method the more of a priority you’re placing on the entry method.
What newsletter entry looks like to your audience
- Newsletter Lead Generation: We double opt-in all emails as an entry into your contest. This means you can legally email everyone on your list due to the fact that the contestant has clicked on a confirmation email.
- Customize your double opt-in email
- Send out invitations to your contest
- Add your current newsletter subscribers to your contest
- Export newsletter entries automatically to your email lists.
- Statistics: Discover demographic and geographic information about your contestants
- Location: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest
- Contest Reports: Export your contest statistics at any time to a professional PDF
How do I receive the emails?
When you create the entry method you can choose to set-up automatic export to one of our newsletter integration partners.
- MailChimp: Check-out this blog post MailChimp featured us in.
- Vertical Response
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
- Export all of your subscribers to a CSV file which can easily be imported into almost any email program
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Promote it: 21 contest websites who will promote your contest.
Newsletter entry FAQs
- Are newsletter subscribers double opted-in?
Yes, in order for a contestant’s entry to count, they must double opt-in. This ensures you are safe to send emails to these people, and that the emails are legitimate.
- Can I customize the double opt-in email
Yes, you can easily customize the email, subject, and the sending address.
- What if I don’t see my email provider on the list of companies you export to?
We love adding new export methods, drop us a line [email protected] and we’ll try to add it for you. You always have the option of exporting your new subscribers to CSV and then importing them wherever you need.
People who used newsletter entry also like:
- List keeper entry Give mailchimp subscribers a reason to stay on your list.
- Subscribe on Youtube: How to gain subscribers on Youtube fast.
- Form entry: Ask your audience questions, give them a reason to answer.
Ps- Short on time or need a hand setting up your first contest? We’ll help create it for you, free of charge.