Contests are a great way to get Twitter followers. Follow on Twitter entry ads incentive for your audience to follow you.
- Log in to your Rewards Fuel account – if you don’t have one yet, sign-up and choose our Promoter Pro Package.
- Next, you’ll begin creating your contest, you’ll be asked to name your giveaway, choose a start and end date, create a prize etc.
- Choose your entry methods including ‘Follow on Twitter’.
- Add more entry methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from, we also suggest adding ‘viral share entry‘ which will help to organically promote your contest.
How to get more Twitter followers
What it will look like for your contestants
Want to make it look different?
Contests are totally customizable with the ability to add or remove elements and to easily change colors or fonts.contest
Follow on Twitter entry FAQs
- How does this get me more Twitter followers?
- When you run a Rewards Fuel contest you can offer serveral methods for your audience to enter the contest. One way to enter will be follow on Twitter entry. Contestants can earn entries when they follow your Twitter account.
- How are entries counted?
- When you contestant clicks on enter we authenticate them with Twitter and follow your account. After they follow they get entry points.
- Is this entry method verified?
- Yes, we use Twitter’s API to verify the entries.
- Can I have people follow multiple Twitter accounts?
- Yes, just add one entry method per account you want to follow.
- Do you have other Twitter entry methods
- We have thee Twitter related entry methods: Follow on Twitter, Retweet entry, and Reply Tweet entry.