It’s now easier than ever to reach your target audience with our new locations tool. Now you can target locations (or block them) from entering your contest. We’ve seen great results with contest marketing, and by using our statistics and targeting tools together, you can easily discover what areas you should focus your marketing efforts on.
- Age, gender, and the location of your contestants
- The devices used to enter your contest
- Where your clients or fans are most likely to engage with your brand – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Website or Newsletter
How to Target Locations with your next Contest:
- Start creating your contest: You have three different contest packages to choose from.
- When you reach the ‘style it’ portion of your contest, choose ‘style editor’
- Next select ‘other settings’
- From the ‘other settings’ page of your contest click on ‘Allow / Block Countries’
- Target locations or block the ones that you wish to have enter your contest.
- Here is how your contest will appear to blocked locations.
Questions or comments about contest marketing? Shoot us an email at [email protected]
Contest Marketing TIPS:
- Combine Entry Methods: You have 30 different entry methods to choose from – add as many as you like!
- Collaborate: Benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Video marketing: Our #hashtag contests for Instagram will create user generated video and photo content for your website.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: One of our greatest marketing tools!Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.