There’s a certain draw to exclusivity. Going to a private party, invite only, code words – they all spark a sense of curiosity and intrigue. Which is why we created the private contest aka code word contest.
“Have your contestants enter your private contest – only after submitting a secret code”
Get started creating your private contest by visiting your settings page of your contest and click on “private contest”
- Use one unlock code for everyone or have unique codes per contestant.
- Give away digital prizes: That means no shipping costs and no hassle.
- Copy a contest: save time and copy the framework of a previous contest.
- Multiple winners: Give away as many prizes to as many different winners as you like.
- Send out Invites: Send invitations to enter your contest to your your email.
- Add videos: Stand out by styling your contest with videos, GIFS or images.
- Locations: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest.
- Statistics: Discover geographic and demographic information about your contestants.
- Print or email your contest statistic reports at any time.
Additional Contest Features Include
(Check out our new contest style editor – creating an eye-catching contest is quicker + easier)
If you have any questions or comments please shoot us an email at info@RewardsFuel.com – we’re happy to answer any questions and help you create your first contest.
- You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from when creating a contest, here’s some of the most popular.
- Facebook: Increase Facebook likes by asking followers to like your page to enter to win.
- Instagram: Boost your following PLUS create photo/video #hashtag contests to create user generated content.
- Twitter: Gain more twitter followers with a contest – we keep track of all retweets and replys of your contestants.
- YouTube: Subscribe to your YouTube channel or watch your videos to enter your contest? Yep- you can do that too.
- Newsletter sign-ups: This is one of our most popular entry methods-we make sure all contestants are double-opted in.
- Mailchimp list keeper: Focus on newsletter retention by automatically entering everyone on your newsletter into your contest.
- Website traffic: Visit your website and/or comment on your blog to enter.
- Video marketing: Ask your followers to watch your videos to enter to win or have them submit videos to enter your contest.
- Trade shows: Bring more people to your booth with our quick contest creator for trade shows.
- Boost Shopify sales: Ask contestants to review your Shopify store to enter your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Promote it: 22 contest websites who will promote your contest.