Great news! We’ve built a new contest entry method to help you boost your Instagram engagement called #hashtag entry.
‘Simply ask your followers to upload a photo or video on Instagram with a specify #hashtag to enter your contest and we’ll keep track of all your contestants for you.”
You’ll be able to display all your #hashtag contest entries on your website.
- How to Create a Hashtag Contest to boost Instagram Engagement:
- Entry methods: Choose Instagram Tag entry and follow the prompts.
- Points: Be sure to add points to your entry method
How will hashtag entry look for your audience?
Want to make it look different?
Contests are totally customizable with the ability to add or remove elements and to easily change colors or fonts.contest
This is a powerful entry method for anyone throwing an event, promoting a new product or raising awareness for a cause.
- Instagram engagement
- Organic promotion of your contest
- Your #hashtag could go viral
- User content
- Creates an online tribe
- Determine the number of entries each Instagram user is allowed to upload.
- Display all the photo/ video entries on your contest page to create an eye-catching photo collage.
- After the winner has been chosen, you can embed the collection of photo and videos to any site.
Questions or comments? Shoot us an email at [email protected]
- Contest TIPS:
- Combine Entry Methods: You have 30 different entry methods to choose from – add as many as you like!
- Collaborate: Benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
Instsagram #tag FAQs
- How are entries counted?
- When your contestant clicks enter we get them to authenticate with Instagram, then we search all their posts for your hashtag.
- Why offer this type of entry?
- Give your audience a reason to use your hashtag. Get user-generated content from Instagram
- Is this entry method verified?
- Yes, we use Instagram’s API to validate the entry.
- Can I display my entries on my website?