Want to drive traffic to your website and gain feedback from your customers? We’ve got just the thing. With our new tool you’ll be able to quickly make a contest to drive traffic to your website and gather valuable information from your customers at the same time.
“Simply ask your follower to answer a question to enter to win your contest – Rewards Fuel will keep track of all your contestants for you.”
- Set a minimum number or words for their response
- Export or print your contestants answers
- Share you contest statistics via email or professional PDF
- Send notifications to your contestants
- Allow Rewards Fuel to choose your winner ++ more
How to Make a Contest to Drive Traffic to Your Website:
Setting up Question Entry:
- When you reach the ‘add entry methods’ portion of you contest, select ‘question entry’ and ask your question.
- Choose how many entries or times a person may enter
- Decide the minimum and maximum amount of words an answer should be
- Add points to your entry method: The more points the more of a priority your are placing on your entry method.
You’ll see the answers appear in real time and have the option to export your answers throughout the duration of your contest.
Question Entry is available in our Starter Plan, Marketing Master, Promoter and Promoter Pro packages – get started on a contest today and discover valuable information directly from your clients while gaining new ones in the process.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about how to make a contest to drive traffic to your website with question Entry, please shoot us an email at [email protected]
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Collaborate: Benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Video marketing: Our #hashtag contests for Instagram will create user generated video and photo content for your website.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.