We’ve added a new feature to newsletter contests! The ability for you to customize your newsletter double opt-in email. Asking someone to join your newsletter is one of our most successful entry methods; in fact we’ve seen contest holders gather thousands of new email subscribers with just one contest. Asking your contestants to subscribe to enter to win is a two step process known as a double opt in; when you use Rewards Fuel, we make sure all your contest newsletter entries are double-opted in for you.
- Newsletter Lead Generation: We double opt-in all emails as an entry into your contest. This means you can legally email everyone on your list due to the fact that the contestant has clicked on a confirmation email.
- Send out invitations to your contest
- Add you current newsletter subscribers to your contest
- Export newsletter entries automatically to your email lists.
- Statistics: Discover demographic and geographic information about your contestants
- Location: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest
- Contest Reports: Export your contest statistics at any time to a professional PDF
You have the option to style the confirmation button and create your own personalized message to be sent to your entrants along with a reminder email that they still need to complete a second step to keep their entry legitimate – a great feature for non-English contests!
How to Customize your Newsletter Double Opt-In Email:
- Start by creating your contest and choosing ‘newsletter entry’
- When you reach the add newsletter entry method, follow the prompts to customize your newsletter double opt-on email and the button text.
- If you choose not to fill in a custom message for your confirmation emails, our system will revert to the default message and button text shown in the example below.
- Next you can add more entry methods.
- Be sure to add points to your entry methods.
- Move forward to describing your prize. Note – you can also award digital prizes.