Now it’s quick and easy to gather feedback from your fans, create engagement and promote your videos with our new online video contest tool!
“Ask your fans to vote or rate your videos to enter to win your contest – we’ll keep track of all your contestants for you”
According to Forbes, mobile consumption of video content continually rises by 100 percent annually and by 2019, online content will consist of 80 percent video marketing, so we’ve made it easy for you to promote your content by quickly creating video contests for your website. Whether you’re a full time YouTuber or just looking to benefit from video marketing, this contest strategy will let you gain valuable insight into what content your audience prefers. You’re able to select multiple videos across YouTube, Vimeo or Instagram and have your audience vote or rate (stars 1- 5) to enter to win.
Features of an Online Video Contest: Vote or Rate to Win
- Upload videos from YouTube, Vimeo or Instagram
- Fully customizable appearance
- Viral sharing on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin and email
- Display your videos on an eye-catching gallery
- Quick + easy to create with hands-on customer service
Here’s a great example from our client Wicked Bionic with WGN America asking fans to vote for their favorite episodes of Blue Bloods.
- Responsive fully customizable layouts that look great from mobile to desktop
- Customize colors, fonts, images or style it with CSS and HTML
- Embed your video contest on your website or use our hosted page
- Schedule your contest start or stop times
- Full contestant statistics you can access during or after your contest
- Statistic details include watch history, vote history, traffic sources plus demographic and geographic information
- Automatic or manual winner picking
Get started on a video contest –> HERE
Questions or comments? Shoot us an email at info@rewardsFuel.com
- Ask your followers to watch your YouTube video to be entered to win your contest
- Boost YouTube with subscribe to win
- How Wicked Bionic + WGN America/ Blue Bloods gained over 27,000 page views on their video contest
- How one contest gained over 9000 new followers on YouTube Facebook Instagram and Newsletters
- A guide to wining with contest marketing