Want more subscribers on your YouTube channel?
How to do a giveaway on YouTube?
Of course you do. It’s why you started the channel, after all.
Contests can now be a part of your marketing mix with our ‘Subscribe on YouTube’ entry method. Yep, that means you can ask your followers to enter your contest by subscribing to your YouTube channel!
We take care of all the details:
- Keep track of all your entries
- Set-up notification emails (if you choose) to your contestants including picking and notifying your winner
- Discover who your fans really are with the in-depth statistics page included in your package. You’ll have access to demographic and geographic information including age, sex, location, device used etc.
YouTube subscription Entry is available in our top 3 packages:
- Marketing Master – $13.95: Includes 13 different entry methods and 41 features
- Promoter – $19.95: Includes 15 different entry methods and 48 features
- Promoter Pro – $29.95: Includes 16 differenty entry methods and 59 features
Not sure what’s best for you? Compare all plans right –> HERE
Creating a contest with this entry method is SIMPLE. Copy and paste your YouTube Channel ID, determine the number of points you want to give for a subscription and you’re good to go.
Getting your Channel ID
Visit your YouTube channel and you will see it in the address bar.
Adding YouTube Subscribe Entry
Paste your channel ID here:
Try it out as a contestant below: PS- Don’t like the colours and theme? No worries! You can customize your contest to look exactly how you want.
Instagram contests by Rewards Fuel
Questions, comments, suggestions or interested in collaborations? Please email us at [email protected].