What’s new you ask? Online video contests! You now have two more options for creating amazing video contests that engage. Rate or vote on my videos to win and submit a video to win your contest!
“Ask your fans to submit a video to enter to win your contest – Rewards Fuel will keep track of all your contestants for you.”
According to Forbes, by 2019, online content will consist of 80 percent video marketing, and mobile consumption of video content continually rises by 100 percent annually. Neil Patel recently blogged that adding a video to a landing page can actually boost your conversions as much as 80%; these stats plus the fact that Facebook and Instagram are putting more focus on video with the launch of IGTV and Facebook Watch, make it pretty obvious that video needs to be part of your marketing strategy moving forward.
Asking your fans to submit a video to enter your video contest is a great way to create user generated content and engagement with your tribe.
Features of Online Video Contests: Ask Fans to Submit a Video to WIN
- Contestant statistics (age, gender, location, devise used, traffic sources) which you can access at any time during or after your contest
- Have fans vote or rate to decide the winning video
- Accept videos from YouTube, Vimeo or Instagram
- Fully customizable appearance
- Viral sharing on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin and email
- Customization both in appearance and function.
- Choose from tons of fonts, colour palettes or style it yourself with custom CSS and HTML.
How to Create Online Video Contests: Submit a Video to WIN
Get started on a video contest –> HERE
Questions or comments? Shoot us an email at [email protected]
- Ask your followers to watch your YouTube video to be entered to win your contest
- Boost YouTube with subscribe to win
- How Wicked Bionic + WGN America/ Blue Bloods gained over 27,000 page views on their video contest
- How one contest gained over 9000 new followers on YouTube Facebook Instagram and Newsletters
- A guide to wining with contest marketing