Pinterest contests are a great way to get more engaged followers on Pinterest, that’s why we created Follow on Pinterest as an entry method.
‘Ask your audience to follow you on Pinterest in order to win a prize. We’ll keep track of who followed you and provide detailed stats.”
- What’s included in Pinterest contests?
- Easy contest display: Place your contest on your website or use our hosted page. If you use WordPress, our plugin makes running contests simple.
- Automate winner picking and notifications.
- Add points to prioritize your entry methods.
- Send invitations to enter your contest, get your current audience to help you grow a new one.
- Statistics: Discover demographic and geographic information about your contestants
- Location: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest
- Contest Reports: Export your contest statistics to a professional PDF
- Location: Target or block certain locations
- Digital Prizes: Avoid shipping costs!
- Rules: Use our automatic rules generator.
- Customize the layout: Choose from multiple themes, colour options, images, videos or style it with CSS.
Get more Pinterest Followers in 5 easy steps:
- Click the verify button. Move forward with adding more entry methods, styling and launching your contest.
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from – add as many as you like!
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Promote it: 22 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: One of our greatest marketing tools!Sharing is powerful therefore be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
Questions, comments, suggestions? Please let us know in the comments below, or by email at Info@RewardsFuel.com.