A Pinterest contest is a great way to get more engaged Pinterest followers, that’s why we created Follow on Pinterest as an entry method.
‘Ask your audience to follow you on Pinterest in order to win a prize. We’ll keep track of who followed you and provide detailed stats.”
- What’s included in Pinterest contests?
- Easy contest display: Place your contest on your website or use our hosted page. If you use WordPress, our plugin makes running contests simple.
- Automate winner picking and notifications.
- Add points to prioritize your entry methods.
- Send invitations to enter your contest, get your current audience to help you grow a new one.
- Statistics: Discover demographic and geographic information about your contestants
- Location: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest
- Contest Reports: Export your contest statistics to a professional PDF
- Location: Target or block certain locations
- Digital Prizes: Avoid shipping costs!
- Rules: Use our automatic rules generator.
- Customize the layout: Choose from multiple themes, colour options, images, videos or style it with CSS.
Get more Pinterest Followers in 5 easy steps:
- Click the verify button. Move forward with adding more entry methods, styling and launching your contest.
- Contest TIPS:
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from – add as many as you like!
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Promote it: 22 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: One of our greatest marketing tools! Sharing is powerful therefore be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
Pinterest follow entry FAQs
- How will I get followers on Pinterest
- Using Follow on Pinterest entry you add incentive for people to follow you on Pinterest. You can now ask your audience to follow you on Pinterest for a chance to win your prize.
- Is this better than buying Pinterest followers?
- Absolutely, when you buy followers most likely you are not getting real interest in your boards. When you add incentive to following real people have a choice to follow you.I.
- Is this allowed by Pinterest?
- This is not against Pinterest’s terms or conditions because we cannot ensure people follow, we ask them to, but Pinterest doesn’t allow us to validate it via their API. Our customers still see a boost in followers, but it’s not verified.
- What are the Pinterest contest guidelines?
- They are:
1) Don’t require people to save a specific image. Give people the ability to choose Pins based on their tastes and preferences, even if it’s from a selection or a given website.
2) Don’t allow more than one entry per person.
3) Don’t suggest that Pinterest sponsors or endorses you or the promotion. (its important to add this to your contest rules)
4) Review Pinterest’s brand guidelines for general rules about using the Pinterest brand.
5)Lastly, be sure to follow all relevant laws and regulations.
Questions, comments, suggestions? Please let us know in the comments below, or by email at Info@RewardsFuel.com.