You’ve created an account on Patreon but you’re not going to survive with a few $5/month supporters. How are you going to get more supporters?
You need to promote yourself, that’s why we created Support on Patreon entry.
First off, know that you can excel on Patreon.
Top creators like Chapo Trapo House and Dark Cookie are both making over $60,000 dollars a month. You can get there, you just need a little momentum, great content and of course a killer marketing strategy.
Chapo Trap House and Dark Cookie both have massive audiences and followers on other marketing channels, which is essential for creating the super fans that will eventually become your biggest supporters on Patreon. It gives your audience a chance to engage with you and to preview your content before they decide to become a regular contributor.
How contest marketing helps you get more supporters
Monthly contests accelerate your fan growth. Contests add incentive to subscribe to your mailing list and follow you on Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, or YouTube.
- 4 Steps to get more Patreon Supporters
- Step 1- Create an awesome prize, try collaborating with other creators or brands. Collaborating gives your audience great prizes. Teaming up with brands will provide you with sponsorship opportunities. Save time and money – our digital prize tool allows you to easily award gift cards, audio, videos etc or anything that is uploadable.
- Step 2- Choose your marketing channels: We call them entry methods, there are over 30 different options here so choose the ones your fans are most likely to find you on. Some of the most popular entry methods for creators are YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Newsletter, Podcast, Spotify, Soundcloud, Mixcloud etc. Try a few out by clicking the demo contest below.
- Step 3- Create your contest: First you’ll need to log in to your Rewards Fuel account, or sign up if you don’t have an account yet. Next, follow the steps in the short video tutorial below.
- Step 4- Promote your contest: Send it to your subscribers or post it to websites that promote it.
- Bonus: Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
Contest marketing case study
EnterTalk Radio, Mission Engineering and Pitbull Audio gained over 9000 new followers, subscribers and likes on their recent contest.
Demo contest with Support on Patreon entryFacebook contests by Rewards Fuel
- Support on Patreon contests include:
- Style: We offer the most customizable contests, so feel free to get creative and change the way your contest looks by modifying fonts, colors, background images, countdown clocks, videos, HTML, CSS and more.
- Statistics: Discover demographic and geographic information about your contestants
- Location: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest
- Digital Prizes: That means no shipping costs and no hassle, this feature allows you to run contests giving away tickets, software, videos, audio links, photos, gift cards and anything else that is uploadable.
- Contest Reports: Export your contest statistics at any time to a professional PDF
- Send out invitations to your contest
- Add your current newsletter subscribers to your contest
- Export newsletter entries automatically to your email lists.
Plan needed for Support on Patreon Entry
All plans can be upgraded or downgraded at any time. One paid plan may be used on multiple websites. Create as many contests as you like, pick as many winners as you like.
How to get Patreon Supporters FAQs
- How does this help me get more Patreon Supporters?
- Using Support on Patreon as an entry method in your contest adds incentive for people to visit your Patreon page and to support you.
- Can I embed a Patreon supporter contest into my website?
- Yes, you may use our hosted contest URL or embed the contest right into your website including [WordPress, Shopify, any website where you can add HTML]
- Can my contest have several winners?
- Yes, you can have multiple winners over multiple days if you choose. You may also offer them digital prizes e.g. gift cards or secret codes.
- Looking for more ideas on how to get Patreon Supports?
- Check out Salvador Briggman’s post on CrowdCrux.com
Questions, comments, suggestions about getting more Patreon supporters? Please let us know in the comments below, or send us an email Info@RewardsFuel.com.