If you regularly use contest marketing you know how powerful it can be. But you may ask yourself “I run my own contests on social media, so why do I need to do anything different?”
The answer is simple, rather than achieving 1 or 2 marketing goals with a single contest, Rewards Fuel will help you achieve a multitude of marketing goals. You’ll run contests that not only boost your social media channels but also increase your newsletter and YouTube subscriptions, drive traffic and increase engagement.
Plus we keep track of all of your entries, gather statistics on your contestants including demographic and geographic information, we can automate notifications and winner picking, allow you to stylize your contest and more.
You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from when creating a contest:
- Facebook: Increase Facebook likes by asking followers to like your page to enter to win.
- Instagram: Boost your following PLUS create photo/video #hashtag contests to create user generated content.
- Twitter: Gain more twitter followers with a contest – we keep track of all retweets and replys of your contestants.
- YouTube: Subscribe to your YouTube channel or watch your videos to enter your contest? Yep- you can do that too.
- Newsletter sign-ups: This is one of our most popular entry methods-we make sure all contestants are double-opted in.
- Mailchimp list keeper: Focus on newsletter retention by automatically entering everyone on your newsletter into your contest.
- Website traffic: Visit your website and/or comment on your blog to enter.
- Video marketing: Ask your followers to watch your videos to enter to win or have them submit videos to enter your contest.
- Trade shows: Bring more people to your booth with our quick contest creator for trade shows.
- Boost Shopify sales: Ask contestants to review your Shopify store to enter your contest.
You can combine as many entry methods into your contest as you’d like, check out our full list –> HERE
If you’re only running your contests on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram – you’re missing a valuable opportunity to gather the names, contact information and Influencer score of your contestants.
Our system to works directly with Google Analytics, providing you with vital statistics of your contestants so you can create strategic marketing plans, perfectly targeted towards your audience.
We keep track of Your Entries: You run contests right in Twitter, Facebook or Instagram because it’s simple, not only for you but for your contestants since they don’t have to visit any site or even login to enter. Well guess what? We do that too! For example, if someone Retweets to win on Twitter, our system will pick it up, enter that person automatically and monitor your contest to ensure that actions aren’t deleted or undone.
No more manually gathering entries, no more risk of missing entries – we eliminate false or multiple entries so you don’t have to.</’p>
- Combine entry methods: Rewards Fuel allows you to add as many entry methods as you would like into your contest, with the option of adding points to certain entry methods– prioritizing your marketing goals.
- Embed it anywhere: Place your contest on your website or use our hosted website.
- Location: Target or block certain locations
- Digital Prizes: Avoid shipping costs!
- Style it: Choose from a variety of different fonts, colors and styles or use css.
- Automate: Send a variety of notifications including invites to enter, plus automate contest start, end date and winner picking.
- Show your Results: Email or print professional PDF contest statistics.
- Rules: Not sure where to start with this? Use our automatic rules generator.
Feeling inspired? Great! Get started on a contest today!
Or learn more by trying out our DEMO.contest
Questions, comments or suggestions? We love to hear from you – send us an email at [email protected]