Want more subscribers on your YouTube channel? Of course, you do, that’s why you started the channel. That’s why we’ve created this guide showing you how to get YouTube subscribers with YouTube contests.
Contests can now be a part of your video marketing mix with our ‘Subscribe on YouTube’ contest entry method.
“Simply ask your followers to enter your contest by asking them to subscribe to your YouTube channel – Rewards Fuel will keep track of all your entries for you.”
Creating a contest with Subscribe entry is easy, just copy and paste your youtube channel url
- How to create YouTube contests in 5 simple steps
- Sign up for Rewards Fuel, choose a membership and get started creating your contest
- Add ‘YouTube subscribe’ entry as one of your chosen entry methods during the creation of your contest.
- Enter the URL of your YouTube channel e.g. https://youtube.com/RewardsFuel.
- Click verify channel.
- Add entry points.
What creating a youtube contest looks like.
- YouTube contests include
- Send notifications: Send updates to your contestants, invite your email list to enter, or have Rewards Fuel pick your winner(s) for you.
- Choose multiple winners: Automate the software to choose multiple winners over multiple days and have Rewards Fuel send all the emails.
- Style your Contest: Change, colors, fonts, images, use pictures, GIFs or videos or style it with CSS.
- Digital prizes: No shipping costs and no hassle, give away tickets, software, videos, audio links, photos, gift cards and anything else that is uploadable (up to 100 megabytes).
- Location targeting: Block or target certain locations from entering your contest.
- Display your contest anywhere: Place your contest on your website or use our hosted page. If you use WordPress, our plugin makes running contests simple.
- Add points: Prioritize your entry methods and add incentive by including points to your contest.
- Send out invitations to your contest: Invite everyone on your newsletter list to enter your contest.
- Statistics: We keep track of all your contestants, including age, gender, location, device used to enter etc.
Contests are totally customizable with the ability to add or remove elements and to easily change colors or fonts.WordPress Contests by Rewards Fuel
- Youtube Contest TIPS:
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Promote it: 21 contest websites who will promote your contest.
YouTube Subscribe entry FAQs
- Are there any other YouTube related entry methods?
- Yes, we also have watch a YouTube video as an entry method so you will get more views on your videos.
- Is this better than buying YouTube subscribers?
- Absolutely, when you buy subscribers most likely you are not getting real interest in your channel. When you add incentive to subscribing real people have a choice to follow you.
- What if they are subscribers already?
- We will count your existing subscribers as entries for you. Once they click on the enter button and visit your YouTube channel they are entered so existing subscribers don’t miss out.
- How do you include official rules youtube contest?
- We provide you with a rules generator so that you can cover yourself on your contest. You can also add your own terms and conditions if you like.
- How do you do a random contest drawing on youtube?
- Use our winner picker, we have lots of options like drawing daily, weekly and end of contest winners. You can award digital and physical prizes. To learn more about our digital prizes click here.
Questions, comments, suggestions or interested in collaborations? Please email us at info@rewardsFuel.com.
Youtube contest related posts
- Viral share entry Get your audience to spread the word for you.
- Subscribe on Youtube: How to get subscribers on Youtube fast.
- Form entry: Ask your audience questions, give them a reason to answer.
- Get more Pinterest followers with Follow on Pinterest entry.