MailChimp List Keeper entry is a great way to reduce MailChimp churn, adding incentive for subscribers to stay on your list.
Most of us focus on growing our lists, however, reducing subscriber churn is just as important, that’s why we created ‘MailChimp List Keeper entry’.
This automatically enters everyone on your MailChimp mailing list(s) into your contest.
“Now you can say, everyone on our newsletter list is entered to win our contest- We’ll keep track of all your contestants for you.”
- Log in to your Rewards Fuel account – if you don’t have one yet, sign-up and choose our Promoter Pro Package.
- Connect your MailChimp account to Rewards Fuel and choose the lists you want to add incentive for people to be on. Rewards Fuel will scan through your options and automatically enter your subscribers into your contest for you. This is done from your account page.
- Next, you’ll begin creating your contest, you’ll be asked to name your giveaway, choose a start and end date, create a prize etc.
- Choose your entry methods including ‘List Keeper Entry’.
- Add more entry methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from, we suggest adding ‘viral share entry‘ which will help to organically promote your contest.
How to set-up MailChimp List Keeper entry and reduce MailChimp list churn
What it will look like for your contestants
- Notifications: Choose to notify subscribers (or not) via an email that includes a link back to the contest where they can enter in other ways.
- Add a link: You have the option to include a link to join your list if they are not already on it.
- Give away digital prizes: That means no shipping costs and no hassle.
- Locations: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest.
- Statistics: Discover geographic and demographic information about your contestants.
- Print or email your contest statistic reports at any time.
- Copy a contest: save time and copy the framework of a previous contest.
- Multiple winners: Give away as many prizes to as many different winners as you like.
- Send out Invites: Send invitations to enter your contest to additional contestants.
- Add points: Adding contest entry points to your giveaway is a great way of providing an incentive to your contestants to enter multiple times.
List Keeper features:
Plan needed to use List Keeper entry
List Keeper entry is available on the Promoter Pro plan.
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Video marketing: Our #hashtag contests for Instagram will create user-generated video and photo content for your website.
- Promote it: websites who will promote your contest.
List Keeper entry FAQs
- How do entries work?
- When your contest starts we import your mailing list(s) you specify and give them entry points. We set up a webhook (tech talk for notification) so new subscribers have a chance of winning.
- Why offer this type of entry?
- Getting new subscribers is rad, but keeping them is just as important. Newsletter lists often lose members, this is a form of motivation for staying on your list.
- Do I need a MailChimp account to make this work?
- Yes, you need a MailChimp account with an active list(s). You also need to authenticate Rewards Fuel to connect with your mailing list.
- Will this help me get new subscribers?
- Yes, you can offer the incentive to win your prize for signing up for your list. We get automatic notifications directly from MailChimp when someone new signs up for your list.
- Are you a trusted partner of MailChimp?
- You bet, we’ve built a plugin that is featured with MailChimp https://mailchimp.com/integrations/rewards-fuel/