Need more followers on Linkedin? Now it’s easy to boost Linkedin followers by adding incentive with a Rewards Fuel contest.
“Ask your tribe to follow you on Linkedin to enter to win your contest – we’ll keep track of all your contestants for you.”
- Have contestants follow your company page or your personal Linkedin profile.
- Easy contest display: Place your contest on your website or use our hosted page. If you use WordPress, our plugin makes running contests simple.
- Automate winner picking and notifications.
- Add points: Prioritize your entry methods by including points to your contest.
- Send out invitations to enter your contest
- Statistics: Discover demographic and geographic information about your contestants
- Location: Target or block certain locations from entering your contest
- Contest Reports: Export your contest statistics to a professional PDF
- Location: Target or block certain locations
- Digital Prizes: Avoid shipping costs!
- Rules: Use our automatic rules generator.
- Customize the layout: Choose from multiple themes, colour options, images, videos or style it with CSS.
Boost your Linkedin Followers in 5 easy Steps:
- Log in to your Rewards Fuel account – if you don’t have one yet, sign-up and choose our Promoter Pro Package.
- Follow the directions on this video and blog post until you reach the ‘Add more entry methods’ step.
- Choose ‘ Follow on linkedin’
4. Copy and paste your person profile URL, or company URL into the entry method and click the purple verify button.
5. Add a description, change the number of entry points if you like then click “Add entry.”
- Combine Entry Methods: You have over 30 different entry methods to choose from – add as many as you like!
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Promote it: 22 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: One of our greatest marketing tools!Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
Questions, comments, suggestions? Please let us know in the comments below, or by email at [email protected].